In order to use RunSignup, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto.
Atlas Trail Series- 12 hours of Two Trees is an endurance running event that will test your limits. For a quick overview of this event Click the Atlas Logo above and scroll down a little on the home page.....Got it....cool. So now that we know you are interested, the info below should give you a little more detail about the event weekend.
Come the day before and pick up your Bib and Shirt. Feel free to spend a few mins chatting up the Race Director and meeting your fellow competitors.
Friday October 28th
Saturday October 29th
Time: 5:30 am to 6:30 am
Location: Start/Finish Area
Expect steep hill climbs, exposed ridgelines and epic views! As you leave the transition area you make your way towards the back of Barlow Canyon. This part of the course is wide and steady. Around 1.5 miles you will flip onto single track. Shortly after that you begin the heart pounding ascent up towards the ridgeline. The view from the Two Trees is unforgettable. Take in the views while you can, a short steep descent back to Transition. Lap One Done.
One vehicle per team is allowed on the property (parking is limited). Each team will get a 20'x17' spot to set up their transition area. Some locations are sloping so be prepared for uneven ground in the transition area. Family and Spectators are welcome but NO Parking inside Barlow Canyon. Parking is strictly limited to athletes only (one car per team).
--Transition area Site Map Coming Soon--
5:00 AM- gate opens to allow team vehicles in to setup transition areas
Recommend 12 hour runners show up in the 5:00 am to 5:45 am window.
Recommend 6 hour runners show up in the 5:30 am to 6:15 am window
Recommend 3 hour runners show up in the 6:00 am 6:45 am window
5:30 AM- Race Day Packet Pick Up Opens
6:50 AM Event Briefing at the start/finish line
7:00 AM Start of 12 hr run
7:30 AM Start of 6 hr run
8:00 AM Start of 3 hr run
TBD Food trucks are open and serving
11:00 AM 3 hr run is complete
1:30 PM 6 hr run is complete
7:00 PM 12 run is complete
- Good pair of trail shoes
- Dust gaiters
- Your best costume- It is Halloween weekend after all!
- Head Lamp (12 hour runners)
- Water bottle or hydration pack- There are no aid stations within the 4ish mile loop. We will have some neutral water in the start/finish area, but best to plan on using your own in your transition area (it's easier and conveniently located by all your stuff).
- Weather appropriate clothing. Temperatures in October can start in the low 50's and swing up to the high 70's. Check weather the day before for more accurate temps.
- Running Hat/Visor
- Snacks/ Food (if you don't like our food truck option)
- Cash/ Card for food at food truck
- Basic first aid kit to keep in your transition area
- And tons of good energy!!
**Keep in mind all your items and team members must fit in your transition area, please do not encroach into your neighbor's transition area.
- A table- we have a limited number available for rent.
- Yoga mat or any stretching/recovery gear you might need
- Canopy for shade w/ weights to tie it down (please nothing bigger than a 10x10)-- we will have a limited number available for rent.
- Music (cant play it too loud though)
- Water cooler - to mix 5+ gallons of electrolytes drink (if you want) We will have a limited number available for rent.
Good ol' pat on the back! Lasting memories and lots of pain.
Working on getting a food truck on site. Will provide more details soon.